GIVEN THE CURRENT SITUATION, CAN A MEMBER OPT TO FREEZE HIS / HER ACCOUNT?
The temporary closure of GoFit Gym in Central i-City has been implemented in compliance with the Movement Control Measures announced by the government. We understand that this situation is beyond anyone’s control. During the temporary closure, all members will have their memberships automatically FREE freeze with immediate effect from 18-Mar-2020 to 28-Apr-2020.
Dues paid for the remainder of this month will be applied when the clubs reopen. Should a member wish to still freeze his/ her membership after club reopens, a freeze fee will be charged.
CAN I FREEZE MY MEMBERSHIP FOR APRIL/BEYOND?
If you wish to freeze your membership for a longer period of time you will be subjected to the standard freeze fee. Should there be an extension on the Movement Control, we will review this and revert accordingly.
HOW DO I CONFIRM THE REOPENING OF GOFIT GYM?
Stay tuned to our official social media pages, GoFit Gym mobile application and/or your email as we release further updates on this situation.
WHAT HAS GOFIT GYM BEEN DOING TO MINIMIZE RISK OF COVID-19?
We are taking additional precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all our members, guests and staff. These include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitization at our club.
- Availability of hand sanitizers at the entrance, exit, GX studio, and other areas of the club.
- Requiring all Fitness First time GoFit staff to declare their health and travel status, especially those have travelled or have come into contact with anyone from countries at high risk for COVID-19.
- Educating and reminding members, guests, and staff to practice good personal hygiene.
- Members who travelled to high-risk countries are encouraged to undergo a 14-day self- quarantine as recommended by the Ministry of Health (MOH).
WHAT CAN MEMBERS DO TO HELP?
Members are encouraged to do their part in keeping the club clean and safe for everyone. We request for your cooperation in adopting these precautionary measures:
- Observe good personal hygiene and practise frequent handwashing with soap and water, and/ or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Refrain from working out and seek medical attention should you feel unwell.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, and dispose soiled tissue paper immediately.
- Use our disinfecting sprays to wipe the equipment and mats after using them.